Dr. Faris Hanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Faris Hanna?

He delivered two of my kids

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Dr. Hanna and his staff is great. The delivery of my kids went very well. Pain was limited and controlled during my hospital stay.

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Dr. Hanna is an amazing doctor. He took care of my pregnancy and even after the delivery he stopped by the room a couple times to see how I was doing. He saved mine and my son's life. However, his nurse (the one that takes the blood pressure, Colombian lady), tried altering my blood pressure results. As someone who has high bp, I know when a nurse or dr takes it more than once it is to make sure they are getting an accurate reading as it may be higher than the norm. Halfway through my pregnancy the nurse started taking my bp two or three times per appt. Never did my high bp come up, until I was rushed to the hospital in terrible pain and had to have emergency c-section as I had "suddenly, overnight, developed preeclampsia". In addition, I was very anemic which the nurses nor the doctor ever saw in my blood work or if they did, they did not bother to inform me of it and treat me. As I was being rushed into surgery, the nurses and dr were freaking out because my blood count was very very low for surgery. Thankfully Dr.Hanna did an excellent job during surgery and no bleeding occured thus no need for the 3 units of blood transfussion. Overall he is an excellent doctor, the front staff is great, however, the nurses a bit careless.

DO NOT GO TO HIM

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Dr. Hanna is by far the worst Doctor I've ever encountered. His staff is incompetent and unprofessional. He rushes thru visits and has way too many students. He told me that I was gaining too much weight and asked if I even left food for other people to eat in the house. He is not compassionate at all and scheduled me for a c section at 5 months based on the 17lbs I had gained. He is awful and should be closed down. He has a wall full of babies but he accepts Medicaid so maybe these people have limited options. He is the absolute worst

I Love My Doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Dr. hanna is the BEST !!!!! 11years with him , 3 C-sections. haven't let me down yet !!! I Love my doctor and wouldn't trade him for no other .

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr.hanna is wonderful!

Not bad, but too busy

Posted on March 26th, 2013

It was my first pregnancy and I I was referred to Dr. Hanna in 2011. First, let me say he is not a bad doctor. All things considered he delivered my beautiful baby boy. But if I had it to do over again I would not choose him. He has waaaay too many patients. Wait times can exceed 40 minutes to see him. Then, when you do see him, he is too busy to spend time with you. Because it was my first pregnancy I had a lot of questions and he seemed to not have the time to answer those questions. Also, his staff is very rude and unprofessional, with the exception of Kiki--she was a sweetheart. Otherwise, the rest need attitude adjustments. Many of Dr. Hanna's clients are low-income and have medicaid. I think the staff could care less about customer service because these clients often have nowhere else to go. He is their last or only option. Whereas myself, who is privately insured, I have a wider range of options and I don't think I'll choose Dr. Hanna again. It's a shame because I like him, but it's just not a good fit.

RUN WORST DOCTOR

Posted on October 24th, 2012

HORRIBLE DOCTOR RUSHES THREW HIS PATIENTS AND DOES NOT FOLLOW UP. I FEEL LIKE HIS STUDENT DO MOST OF THE JOB. AND IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY 3 PATIENTS DIED IN ONE MONTH IM NOT MAKING IT UP OOK IT UP.

OBGYN

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Dr. Hanna Is The Best , He Shows He Care and Even Could Remember His Patients , Best OB Ever ! He Has Deliver all three of my kids and the experience was great even though i had to have a c- section !

Posted on June 6th, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR AND VERY WITH TRUE CARE IN HIMSELF.! I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR YEARS AND DECADES SINCE HIS OLD OFFICE IN NORTH MIAMI BEACH. HE IS WONDERFUL.

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I love Doctor hanna he is the best professional in this area.

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Over all very good...made me feel good..

Awesome Doc

Posted on January 21st, 2012

The BEST Ob/Gyn that ever existed.