Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faris Murad
Dr. Faris Murad, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Murad is affiliated with NorthShore Evanston Hospital, Barnes Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children's Hospital. Dr. Murad has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Faris Murad has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Faris Murad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.
Dr. Shrimant Mishra
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi12
Dr. David Beringer
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Cory Franklin
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi36