A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fariya Bukhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fariya Bukhari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukhari graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Bukhari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fariya A Bukhari MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fariya A. Bukhari practice?
- Dr. Fariya Bukhari has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fariya Bukhari practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.