Overall Review

September 16th, 2016
Post prostate removal
Great Dr.and surgeon. 8 weeks after prosate removal, no leakage, sexy life getting back close to normal.

August 7th, 2015
Unresponsive and uncaring
Runs tests then never follows up. Doesn't spend any time with me. Is cold and unfriendly. When I had a serious issue, I left messages and his office never called me back. Very unresponsive and uncaring.

March 7th, 2014
AWESOME DOCTOR!!
My grandson was seen by Dr. Siddiq for a complication following a procedure done by another physician. He was very gentle and patient with my grandson, and took the time to explain everything about his condition to us, plus what to expect in the future. Our wait time was short, and his staff was very courteous and helpful. We were as pleased with our later follow-up as we were with our initial visit. I would highly recommend this physician to anyone who needs to see a Urologist!

February 26th, 2014
Kind and Compassionate
Dr. Siddiq is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. He took his time and explained my issues and answered all of my questions. After my procedure, Dr. Siddiq frequently checked on me and made sure I had means to contact him if I needed to. Dr. Siddiq truly showed concern for my well- being and is an excellent physician.

February 13th, 2013
Beware
This is the most uncaring and rude doctor I have ever encountered.

July 13th, 2009
WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PHYSICIAN.
I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED WITH MORE CARE AND ATTENTION BY A PHYSICIAN. DR. SIDDIQ TOOK SO MUCH TIME IN EXPLAINING EVERY DETAIL OF MY CONDITION AND ALL THE CHOICES I HAD FOR TREATMENT. HE FOLLOWED ME CLOSELY IN THE HOSPITAL AND EVEN AFTER I WAS DISCHARGED. HE FREQUENTLY CALLED ME AT HOME CHECKING ON MY PROGRESS.

June 30th, 2009
Dr Farjaad Siddiq of Urology Center of SWLA
I was referred to Dr Siddiq by the emergency room when I was diagnosed with a kidney stone. Dr Siddiq spent about 5 minutes with me and could not or would not answer many of my questions. I was repeatedly scheduled for x-rays and was then scheduled for lithotripsy. Dr Siddiq never openly provided me with any information that would make me feel comfortable with any procedures and I had the feeling that I was just another patient. I have total confidence in his abilities as a doctor but his bedside manner is well below average and I never felt cared for at his clinic.