Dr. Farjaad Siddiq Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farjaad Siddiq?

May 25th, 2017

Took forvever

Took over two weeks to schedule vasectomy bc impossible to get in touch with scheduler. Then, waited three hours PAST appt time to have the procedure done. Staff is indifferent and the building is old/ rundown looking. The dr is good

September 16th, 2016

Post prostate removal

Great Dr.and surgeon. 8 weeks after prosate removal, no leakage, sexy life getting back close to normal.

August 7th, 2015

Unresponsive and uncaring

Runs tests then never follows up. Doesn't spend any time with me. Is cold and unfriendly. When I had a serious issue, I left messages and his office never called me back. Very unresponsive and uncaring.

March 7th, 2014

AWESOME DOCTOR!!

My grandson was seen by Dr. Siddiq for a complication following a procedure done by another physician. He was very gentle and patient with my grandson, and took the time to explain everything about his condition to us, plus what to expect in the future. Our wait time was short, and his staff was very courteous and helpful. We were as pleased with our later follow-up as we were with our initial visit. I would highly recommend this physician to anyone who needs to see a Urologist!

February 27th, 2014

Kind and Compassionate

Dr. Siddiq is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. He took his time and explained my issues and answered all of my questions. After my procedure, Dr. Siddiq frequently checked on me and made sure I had means to contact him if I needed to. Dr. Siddiq truly showed concern for my well- being and is an excellent physician.

February 13th, 2013

Beware

This is the most uncaring and rude doctor I have ever encountered.

November 20th, 2012

Very cold, cruel, no bedside manner, and can not diagnose in his own field of expertise

July 13th, 2009

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PHYSICIAN.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED WITH MORE CARE AND ATTENTION BY A PHYSICIAN. DR. SIDDIQ TOOK SO MUCH TIME IN EXPLAINING EVERY DETAIL OF MY CONDITION AND ALL THE CHOICES I HAD FOR TREATMENT. HE FOLLOWED ME CLOSELY IN THE HOSPITAL AND EVEN AFTER I WAS DISCHARGED. HE FREQUENTLY CALLED ME AT HOME CHECKING ON MY PROGRESS.

June 30th, 2009

Dr Farjaad Siddiq of Urology Center of SWLA

I was referred to Dr Siddiq by the emergency room when I was diagnosed with a kidney stone. Dr Siddiq spent about 5 minutes with me and could not or would not answer many of my questions. I was repeatedly scheduled for x-rays and was then scheduled for lithotripsy. Dr Siddiq never openly provided me with any information that would make me feel comfortable with any procedures and I had the feeling that I was just another patient. I have total confidence in his abilities as a doctor but his bedside manner is well below average and I never felt cared for at his clinic.

Doctor's Response

I regret that this patient had a poor experience with me. I am consistently rated in the 99th percentile for patient satisfaction at St. Patrick's Hospital, where I base most of my practice. I am always happy to resolve any complaints or concerns in an appropriate manner and would be happy to this in this situation as well. I wish the patient had informed me of his/her dissatisfaction so I could resolve their concerns. This is certainly not the standard of care in my clinic.

SHOW