A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farkad Balaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farkad Balaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Balaya graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Balaya has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farkad A. Balaya practice?
Dr. Farkad Balaya practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.