Obstetricians & Gynecologists

UT Southwestern Medical Center
5303 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390
214-645-3838
Locations and availability (4)

|  Absolutely AMAZING!!!  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. J (as most of them address her) is one of the sweetest Doc I have ever had in my life. She is caring, compassionate and brilliant. I had a different ObGyn for my pregnancy to begin with but she showed her true color in my 36th week when she pressured me for a c-section for no good reason which left me with no choice but to switch physician that late in my pregnancy. Not to mention I was very stressed and tensed at that time when most of the docs refused to accept me as a new patient. Not only did Dr. J accept my case but she took my entire stress away. She completely changed my experience of going to see a doc, I had the most amazing time in the last weeks of my pregnancy which I never received from my earlier physician. Dr. J takes time to explain you things and your options and most importantly, listens to you. The office staff is equally amazing, very courteous and very very helpful. I dont have enough words to express how great Dr. J is and the entire office staff is. I would definitely recommend her.

|  GREAT!  |  show details
by Rachel on Jul 12th, 2010

Love love love love love her! I hated drs before, and she's competely changed that for me!

|  She saved my life...  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2009

After many years of heavy bleeding and going to other ob/gyn docs, Dr. J was the only one who was concerned enough to do an optional test. She discovered that I had uterine cancer, and I was treated immediately. She also cared enough to call me personally on the phone, which I have NEVER had before. She is young, caring, and has a nice bedside manner. I'm glad to have gone to her!