Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Absolutely AMAZING!!! show details Absolutely AMAZING!!!
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. J (as most of them address her) is one of the sweetest Doc I have ever had in my life. She is caring, compassionate and brilliant. I had a different ObGyn for my pregnancy to begin with but she showed her true color in my 36th week when she pressured me for a c-section for no good reason which left me with no choice but to switch physician that late in my pregnancy. Not to mention I was very stressed and tensed at that time when most of the docs refused to accept me as a new patient. Not only did Dr. J accept my case but she took my entire stress away. She completely changed my experience of going to see a doc, I had the most amazing time in the last weeks of my pregnancy which I never received from my earlier physician. Dr. J takes time to explain you things and your options and most importantly, listens to you. The office staff is equally amazing, very courteous and very very helpful. I dont have enough words to express how great Dr. J is and the entire office staff is. I would definitely recommend her.

GREAT! show details GREAT!
by Rachel on Jul 12th, 2010

Love love love love love her! I hated drs before, and she's competely changed that for me!

She saved my life... show details She saved my life...
Jul 13th, 2009

After many years of heavy bleeding and going to other ob/gyn docs, Dr. J was the only one who was concerned enough to do an optional test. She discovered that I had uterine cancer, and I was treated immediately. She also cared enough to call me personally on the phone, which I have NEVER had before. She is young, caring, and has a nice bedside manner. I'm glad to have gone to her!