Dr. Farnaz Jahangiri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farnaz Jahangiri?

5 STARS!

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Excellent physician. Extremely prompt and professional. Fabulous attitude and wonderful caretaker. I can't say enough good things about her!

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

The best doctor I have ever been to! I am SO sad to leave her because I am moving across country.

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Dr. J (as most of them address her) is one of the sweetest Doc I have ever had in my life. She is caring, compassionate and brilliant. I had a different ObGyn for my pregnancy to begin with but she showed her true color in my 36th week when she pressured me for a c-section for no good reason which left me with no choice but to switch physician that late in my pregnancy. Not to mention I was very stressed and tensed at that time when most of the docs refused to accept me as a new patient. Not only did Dr. J accept my case but she took my entire stress away. She completely changed my experience of going to see a doc, I had the most amazing time in the last weeks of my pregnancy which I never received from my earlier physician. Dr. J takes time to explain you things and your options and most importantly, listens to you. The office staff is equally amazing, very courteous and very very helpful. I dont have enough words to express how great Dr. J is and the entire office staff is. I would definitely recommend her.

GREAT!

Posted on July 12th, 2010

Love love love love love her! I hated drs before, and she's competely changed that for me!

She saved my life...

Posted on July 13th, 2009

After many years of heavy bleeding and going to other ob/gyn docs, Dr. J was the only one who was concerned enough to do an optional test. She discovered that I had uterine cancer, and I was treated immediately. She also cared enough to call me personally on the phone, which I have NEVER had before. She is young, caring, and has a nice bedside manner. I'm glad to have gone to her!

Posted on September 27th, 2017