A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farnaz Shahzad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farnaz Shahzad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahzad graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shahzad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farnaz A Shahzad MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farnaz A. Shahzad practice?
- Dr. Farnaz Shahzad has 14 office locations.
Dr. Farnaz Shahzad practices Internal Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ and Glassboro, NJ.
See Vineland Internists.