A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farnaz Shahzad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahzad graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shahzad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shahzad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Farnaz Shahzad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile