A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farnaz Vossoughian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farnaz Vossoughian, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vossoughian graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farnaz Vossoughian MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farnaz Vossoughian practice?
- Dr. Farnaz Vossoughian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farnaz Vossoughian practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ossining, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.