A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farnoosh Nooryani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nooryani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nooryani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farnoosh Nooryani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nooryani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nooryani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farnoosh Nooryani MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Farnoosh Nooryani practice?
- Dr. Farnoosh Nooryani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Farnoosh Nooryani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.