A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farnoosh Nooryani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nooryani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nooryani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farnoosh Nooryani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nooryani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nooryani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farnoosh Nooryani MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Farnoosh Nooryani practice?
- Dr. Farnoosh Nooryani has 1 office location.
Dr. Farnoosh Nooryani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.