A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farokh Tarapore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farokh Tarapore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarapore
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarapore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farokh Tarapore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarapore graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Tarapore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farokh Earch Tarapore MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farokh E. Tarapore practice?
- Dr. Farokh Tarapore has 1 office location.
Dr. Farokh Tarapore practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists and Brooklyn Addiction Specialists.