A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faron Skelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faron Skelton is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skelton graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Skelton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faron Richard Skelton MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faron R. Skelton practice?
- Dr. Faron Skelton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Faron Skelton practices Internal Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Greenwood Internists.