A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Skelton graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Skelton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skelton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Faron Skelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Faron R. Skelton practice?
Dr. Faron Skelton practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Novi, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ferdinand Skelton, Dr. Fernando Skelton