A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farooq Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farooq Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from DePaul University, Chicago.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
- Morris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farooq A Khan MD is a male Pain Management and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farooq A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Farooq Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farooq Khan practices Pain Medicine near Morris, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Ottawa, IL and La Grange Highlands, IL.
See Morris Pain Management Doctors.