Dr. Farooq Hassan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farooq Hassan?

August 28th, 2016

Absolutely awful

The whole experience with him has been terrible. He never listens, he tries to get in and out AS FAST as possible, and ignores any concern you have. Last time I was there, I ended up crying after I left because I had some concerns and my pain has not been managed well. He was in the room approximately 2 minutes and ignored everything I said. This is not unusual at almost every visit. He even tried to pass me back to my PCP by saying since the meds are working so well I don't need to see him, I can just get refills through my PCP.... It's been a horrible experience

June 21st, 2015

I filled out multiple info sheets for him to flip through them and not listen to me. He said okay you have Fibromyalga. Here's your Lyrica. I'll see you on 2 weeeks. I asked why he felt it was that and why he waa not doing any testing so he got huffy and gave me a list of 13 x-rays and 8 tubes of blood to be drawn. After 4 minutes with me, he walked out. Apparently the drug rep visiting the office was more important than me.

December 15th, 2014

Time Spent with patient

Total time spent on followup appointment was 1.5 minutes!

September 26th, 2014

Very little communication between Doctor and patient. Didn't seem to have time to explain things or hear questions or concerns. Left every visit practically clueless. Staff however is nice and courteous

February 27th, 2012

Rush, rush, rush

Dr. Hassan is probably a very intelligent and insightful doctor. Yet, he spent a TOTAL of 4-5 minutes diagnosing my problem and quickly prescribed a medication without really listening to my concerns. He ordered a plethora of tests but never really told me what the tests revealed. I filled out a pre-visit survey that was several pages long, but he quickly flipped through it on our first visit and merely said, "So, what can I do for you?" What a bizarre question for a doctor to ask after you've filled out a 10 page survey that details all of your medical issues and history. I went there in the hopes that he would have answers; not a rhetorical question! I figure that he charged about 100 dollars per minute of his time. Very disappointing.

July 13th, 2011

He is not very clear about what he wants me to do or continue doing with medications. It seems I always have a question about that after he sees me. He seems rushed.

June 9th, 2017