A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farooq Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Qureshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chesterfield General Hospital
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farooq H Qureshi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Farooq H. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Farooq Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Farooq Qureshi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cheraw, SC.
See Cheraw Orthopedic Surgeons.