A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farooq Selod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farooq Selod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selod
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farooq Selod, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Selod graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Selod has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farooq I Selod MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Farooq I. Selod practice?
- Dr. Farooq Selod has 1 office location.
Dr. Farooq Selod practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.