Dr. Farooq Ibrahim Selod MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farooq Selod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farooq Selod, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Selod graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Selod has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Selod accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance