Learn more about Dr. Faroque Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faroque Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faroque Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faroque Ahmad Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Faroque A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Faroque Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Faroque Khan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Internists and East Meadow Pulmonologists.