Learn more about Dr. Faroque Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faroque Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faroque Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faroque Ahmad Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Faroque A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Faroque Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Faroque Khan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Internists and East Meadow Pulmonologists.