A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farough Kerendi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farough Kerendi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerendi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerendi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kerendi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farough Kerendi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Farough Kerendi practice?
- Dr. Farough Kerendi has 1 office location.
Dr. Farough Kerendi practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.