A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farough Kerendi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farough Kerendi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerendi
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kerendi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerendi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kerendi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farough Kerendi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Farough Kerendi practice?
- Dr. Farough Kerendi has 1 office location.
Dr. Farough Kerendi practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.