A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farouk Habra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farouk Habra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habra
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Habra graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farouk Antoine Habra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Farouk A. Habra practice?
- Dr. Farouk Habra has 1 office location.
Dr. Farouk Habra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.