A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farouk Jaara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaara
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Jaara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farouk Jaara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaara graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Jaara has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
- Howard Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farouk Mouhammed F Jaara MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Farouk M. Jaara practice?
- Dr. Farouk Jaara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farouk Jaara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Cardiologists.