A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farouk Mookadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farouk Mookadam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farouk Mookadam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mookadam graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mookadam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farouk Mookadam MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farouk Mookadam practice?
- Dr. Farouk Mookadam has 1 office location.
Dr. Farouk Mookadam practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.