Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farouk Salahi
Dr. Farouk Salahi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn Hills, MI, with other offices in Rochester, MI and Rochester Hills, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Salahi is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Farouk Salahi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Farouk Salahi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn Hills, MI.
Dr. Denise Lee
Auburn Hills, MI 0 mi16
Dr. Teresa Wargovich
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Auburn Hills, MI 0 mi32
Dr. Vachareeporn Jayasvasti
Auburn Hills, MI 0 mi18