A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farouk Salahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farouk Salahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salahi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farouk Salahi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salahi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Salahi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farouk Salahi MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Farouk Salahi practice?
- Dr. Farouk Salahi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Farouk Salahi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.