A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farouk Salahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farouk Salahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salahi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Salahi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farouk Salahi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salahi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Salahi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farouk Salahi MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Farouk Salahi practice?
- Dr. Farouk Salahi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Farouk Salahi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.