A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farouk Tabrah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabrah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farouk Tabrah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabrah graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Tabrah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Middletown Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farouk A J Tabrah MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Farouk A. Tabrah practice?
- Dr. Farouk Tabrah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farouk Tabrah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Cardiologists.