A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farouk Tabrah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabrah
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tabrah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farouk Tabrah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabrah graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Tabrah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Middletown Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farouk A J Tabrah MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Farouk A. Tabrah practice?
- Dr. Farouk Tabrah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farouk Tabrah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Cardiologists.