A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farouk Tootla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farouk Tootla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farouk Tootla, MBBS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tootla graduated from University of Natal.
Dr. Tootla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tootla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farouk Tootla practice?
Dr. Farouk Tootla practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Colorectal Surgeons.