A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farouq Samhouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farouq Samhouri is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farouq Samhouri, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samhouri graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Samhouri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samhouri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farouq A. Samhouri practice?
Dr. Farouq Samhouri practices Vascular Surgery near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Erie Surgeons.