A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farrah Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farrah Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrah B Khan MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Farrah B. Khan practice?
- Dr. Farrah Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Farrah Khan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Oncologists.