A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farrah Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farrah Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrah B Khan MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Farrah B. Khan practice?
- Dr. Farrah Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Farrah Khan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Oncologists.