A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrah Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farrah Siddiqui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqui
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farrah Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Siddiqui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Baylor Surgicare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrah Naz Siddiqui MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Farrah N. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Farrah Siddiqui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farrah Siddiqui practices Otolaryngology near Texas City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Texas City Otolaryngologists.