A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrah Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farrah Siddiqui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqui
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farrah Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Siddiqui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Baylor Surgicare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrah Naz Siddiqui MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Farrah N. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Farrah Siddiqui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farrah Siddiqui practices Otolaryngology near Texas City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Texas City Otolaryngologists.