A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrell Pierson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farrell Pierson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Pierson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scott County Hospital
- Fort Sanders Park West Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pierson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farrell D. Pierson practice?
Dr. Farrell Pierson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.