A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrell Pierson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierson
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pierson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farrell Pierson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Pierson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Park West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrell Pierson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Farrell Pierson practice?
- Dr. Farrell Pierson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Farrell Pierson practices Cardiovascular Disease near xxx, TN.