A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farris Fahmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farris Fahmy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farris Fahmy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahmy graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fahmy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farris M Fahmy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Farris M. Fahmy practice?
- Dr. Farris Fahmy has 1 office location.
Dr. Farris Fahmy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.