A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farris Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farris Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farris Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St. Mary`s Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farris Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farris Johnson practice?
- Dr. Farris Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Farris Johnson practices Family Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Family Physicians.