A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farris Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farris Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farris Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St. Mary`s Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farris Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farris Johnson practice?
- Dr. Farris Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Farris Johnson practices Family Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Family Physicians.