A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrokh Alemzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farrokh Alemzadeh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farrokh Alemzadeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alemzadeh graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Alemzadeh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrokh Alemzadeh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farrokh Alemzadeh practice?
- Dr. Farrokh Alemzadeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farrokh Alemzadeh practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA and San Clemente, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.