Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Jan 21st, 2016

he is a jerk He does not care about anyone or anything aside from the figures in his bank account.

Extremely careless show details Extremely careless
by Ramin on Jun 3rd, 2015

Horrible Dr. My pharmacist left him a few messages, I left a few other messages with his secretaries; even emailed him through patientalley portal in past 10 months or so for my necessary medication. He just ignores and NO reply has been received from him.

Find someone else show details Find someone else
Apr 30th, 2015

Zero effort went into my diagnosis. Ignored previews doctor recommendations. Horrible experience. Try to avoid

Worst doctor and staff ever show details Worst doctor and staff ever
by Patient on Jan 12th, 2015

Let me start out by saying how hard it is to get an appointment here. The staff at this location are the rudest people I have ever come in contact with. I could not believe how unprofessional the secretary was being towards me. I had been in a lot of pain and landed in the emergency room and need to get prescription right away and fortunately I was told I can't see this doctor for two months. The staff had no sympathy and told me to go back to the emergency room. I have never dealt with a doctors office that told me to go get help elsewhere. This is not an okay thing to say coming from my primary physician. I'm writing this review to save future patients time In getting help for their diagnosis because this office isn't going to treat you. I'm very disappointment in my experience with this doctor and am going to call my insurance to change my primary.

Mar 3rd, 2014

I am never going back to Dr. Alemzadeh nor will I recommend this doctor to anyone else. Getting an appt was easy but I waited more than 30 mins to get in the room and another 15 mins in the room until the doctor came in. I had a few things I needed to discuss but after talking about the first problem he told me that he can only spend 10-15 mins with me and I have to get another appt for any other issue. I thought that was very unprofessional of him. Anyway if you are looking for a friendly doctor that spends enough time with you and listens to you , don't go to him!!!

Great to have a doc that cares. show details Great to have a doc that cares.
Oct 25th, 2012

Dr. Alemzadeh is a really great doctor. I have a lot of experience with doctors because I've been seeing many of them since 1987. At times I've had 10 doctors at the same time because I have 6 autoimmune diseases the worst is Crohns,colitis. I'm picky and I won't settle for a doctor that doesn't take time to talk to me and trust that I know my body pretty well. He always comes through for me and goes out of his way to make sure that I'm taking care of myself. I feel grateful.

A show details A
by Betty G. on Jul 27th, 2009

The staff was courteous and the doctor seemed caring. He was very thorough and answered all my questions.I would recommend this office to a friend.