Family Physicians, Internist

4950 Barranca Pkwy
Ste 107
Irvine, CA 92604
949-654-4325
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Mar 3rd, 2014

I am never going back to Dr. Alemzadeh nor will I recommend this doctor to anyone else. Getting an appt was easy but I waited more than 30 mins to get in the room and another 15 mins in the room until the doctor came in. I had a few things I needed to discuss but after talking about the first problem he told me that he can only spend 10-15 mins with me and I have to get another appt for any other issue. I thought that was very unprofessional of him. Anyway if you are looking for a friendly doctor that spends enough time with you and listens to you , don't go to him!!!

|  Great to have a doc that cares.  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

Dr. Alemzadeh is a really great doctor. I have a lot of experience with doctors because I've been seeing many of them since 1987. At times I've had 10 doctors at the same time because I have 6 autoimmune diseases the worst is Crohns,colitis. I'm picky and I won't settle for a doctor that doesn't take time to talk to me and trust that I know my body pretty well. He always comes through for me and goes out of his way to make sure that I'm taking care of myself. I feel grateful.

|  A  |  show details
by Betty G. on Jul 27th, 2009

The staff was courteous and the doctor seemed caring. He was very thorough and answered all my questions.I would recommend this office to a friend.

by Smiley on May 5th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Alemzadeh saved my wife's life! We thought it was the stomach flu but it turned out to be her appendix.|His staff got us in without an appointment and he came in to the room right away, even though he was booked. Spent an hour examining and coordinating her lab, cat scan and hospital admission.||I found him very caring and I don't mind some times waiting to see a GOOD DOCTOR :)

by Nickname on Apr 13th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I waited at this doctor's office for an hour before he finally showed up (an hour) late for my appointment. There was no apology, and my appointment was hasty at best. I felt like virtually nothing was done, there's no point in going back, and I'm better off without "medical care" if that's what you call this. In my opinion, this type of practice is what gives medicine a bad name.

Aug 11th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been to his irvine office. and i can say the staff is very nice, his staff made me feel very comfortable. so im thinking he may have had a staff upgrade. i feel they take the time to listen to me.

May 30th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Do not even try: The doctor is very unprofessional. Does not spend enough time to diagnose properly.Appointments are double booked. The waiting roomis always crowded . The staff mebers are not friendly.OVERALL IN THIS OFFICE YOU FEEL THAT PATIENT CARE COM