Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Extremely careless show details Extremely careless
by Ramin on Jun 3rd, 2015

Horrible Dr. My pharmacist left him a few messages, I left a few other messages with his secretaries; even emailed him through patientalley portal in past 10 months or so for my necessary medication. He just ignores and NO reply has been received from him.

Find someone else show details Find someone else
Apr 30th, 2015

Zero effort went into my diagnosis. Ignored previews doctor recommendations. Horrible experience. Try to avoid

Worst doctor and staff ever show details Worst doctor and staff ever
by Patient on Jan 12th, 2015

Let me start out by saying how hard it is to get an appointment here. The staff at this location are the rudest people I have ever come in contact with. I could not believe how unprofessional the secretary was being towards me. I had been in a lot of pain and landed in the emergency room and need to get prescription right away and fortunately I was told I can't see this doctor for two months. The staff had no sympathy and told me to go back to the emergency room. I have never dealt with a doctors office that told me to go get help elsewhere. This is not an okay thing to say coming from my primary physician. I'm writing this review to save future patients time In getting help for their diagnosis because this office isn't going to treat you. I'm very disappointment in my experience with this doctor and am going to call my insurance to change my primary.

Mar 3rd, 2014

I am never going back to Dr. Alemzadeh nor will I recommend this doctor to anyone else. Getting an appt was easy but I waited more than 30 mins to get in the room and another 15 mins in the room until the doctor came in. I had a few things I needed to discuss but after talking about the first problem he told me that he can only spend 10-15 mins with me and I have to get another appt for any other issue. I thought that was very unprofessional of him. Anyway if you are looking for a friendly doctor that spends enough time with you and listens to you , don't go to him!!!

Great to have a doc that cares. show details Great to have a doc that cares.
Oct 25th, 2012

Dr. Alemzadeh is a really great doctor. I have a lot of experience with doctors because I've been seeing many of them since 1987. At times I've had 10 doctors at the same time because I have 6 autoimmune diseases the worst is Crohns,colitis. I'm picky and I won't settle for a doctor that doesn't take time to talk to me and trust that I know my body pretty well. He always comes through for me and goes out of his way to make sure that I'm taking care of myself. I feel grateful.

A show details A
by Betty G. on Jul 27th, 2009

The staff was courteous and the doctor seemed caring. He was very thorough and answered all my questions.I would recommend this office to a friend.

by Smiley on May 5th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Alemzadeh saved my wife's life! We thought it was the stomach flu but it turned out to be her appendix.|His staff got us in without an appointment and he came in to the room right away, even though he was booked. Spent an hour examining and coordinating her lab, cat scan and hospital admission.||I found him very caring and I don't mind some times waiting to see a GOOD DOCTOR :)

by Nickname on Apr 13th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I waited at this doctor's office for an hour before he finally showed up (an hour) late for my appointment. There was no apology, and my appointment was hasty at best. I felt like virtually nothing was done, there's no point in going back, and I'm better off without "medical care" if that's what you call this. In my opinion, this type of practice is what gives medicine a bad name.

Aug 11th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been to his irvine office. and i can say the staff is very nice, his staff made me feel very comfortable. so im thinking he may have had a staff upgrade. i feel they take the time to listen to me.

May 30th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Do not even try: The doctor is very unprofessional. Does not spend enough time to diagnose properly.Appointments are double booked. The waiting roomis always crowded . The staff mebers are not friendly.OVERALL IN THIS OFFICE YOU FEEL THAT PATIENT CARE COM