Dr. Farrokh Farrokhi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farrokh Farrokhi?

Posted on September 5th, 2015

I had Deep Brain Stimulation procedure done in summer, 2015 and was quite pleased with the results.

Posted on July 25th, 2015

Would refer anyone to him. He gave me back my quality of life after fusion surgery of L4 and L5

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Excellent doctor. Highly recommend.

Great Care

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

I recently was treated by Dr Farrokhi and his team for a very bad disc herniation. Dr Farrokhi was friendly, informative, honest and confidence inspiring like few doctors I have worked with in the past. He and his team all spoke to me and my family as partners in the treatment and never in a hurried or condescending manner.

The best surgeon I know.

Posted on January 30th, 2011

After seeing another doctor for my condition, Dr. Farrokhi was such a breath of fresh air. He was kind, considerate and so knowledgeable. I just can't say enough good things about him. His bedside manner was amazing especially after the dead fish I saw in Tacoma. He focuses on you only during your visit with him and spends as much time as you need with him answering questions and easing your mind.

Saved my husband's life

Posted on September 6th, 2010

Dr. Farrokhi is not only an amazing surgeon, he is one of the finest people I have ever met. He saved my husband's life. He treated both my husband and I as if we were everything to him. He is brilliant, he is compassionate. He made my husband well, and he comforted me throughout the ordeal. Dr. Farrokhi is one of a kind - the whole package of brilliance AND bedside manner. I will never forget what he did for us.

Exception Doctor, wonderfull staff

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Farrokhi. He is a model for a healing professional.Space is limited, so I'll simply observe that when he walks into the room, you feel that his time with you is the most important thing in his day. He is completely present.I feel extremely fortunate to have been able to get surgery from this Doctor.

Posted on April 5th, 2017