3.4

February 16th, 2017
3rd visit. Told him my hips waa very painful, he would not gave me no pain shots and no pain med. I'm in pain everyday all day, i truly believe that he didn't like black people. Cuz i asked others people about how he treat. Them. I would not see, color of my skin

January 5th, 2016
Only as last resort
Horrible Doctor, bedside manner isn't just lacking, it's abrasive; seems to either hate his job, his patients or perhaps both

March 5th, 2014
Mom and grandma...Disabled Nurse
This is the worst Doctor I have ever been to. I was treated as if it was all in my head. He did not order any blood work or give me anything for the terrible pain I was in...I waited months to see him and he made me feel like nothing within 10 minutes. If you are not already fully deformed or in a wheel chair....I do not recommend him. I was later tested and I have a very bad form of RA and Fibro.

October 16th, 2013
One Good Doc
Both My father and I have visited Doctor Anwar. Over the course of the past 9 years he has been and will continue to be my father and I's primary doctor. Doctor Anwar is very good at the practice of medicine. He is very devoted to and caring toward his patients. I would recommend any doctor who has saved the life of my dad. Thank You for all your service Doc. Anwar.

June 18th, 2012
off on sick leave
I went to see this Dr. because my general Doc did alot of tests on me and my cronic pain I had been having for years. Test results show Rhumatoid and Thyroid problems. I waited over a month in even more pain to see this Man who I thought would finally help me. He spent 10 minutes with me and a few questions. I told him I am in so much pain I sometimes pass out from the exahustion of it all. The pain is mostly in my hands,feet,neck and shoulders ...I added "with a gesture "an area around my pelvis/hip area but he never turned around from his computer to see me point out this area?? Long story short. He wants a sleep study done, see a cardio-specialist and a bunch of repeted tests which I just went through 2 weeks ago.Gets worse. He said "well maybe I need my head examined" I was speechless and in the worse pain of my life....left with no meds or advice. Never again.

October 8th, 2011
Hello...what are we practicing??rheumatology or internal medicine...this dr could not make it as a rheumatologist so doing internal medicine instead..that says it all doesn't it?? Would not recommend this doctor for my worst enemy even!!!! Poor bedside manner, horrible doctor.

October 27th, 2008
After following his and his wife's instructions I found Dr. Anwar to be unwilling to look into conditions other than his first choice. My family found him to be unwilling to discuss any other options with us.