Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farrukh Azmi
Dr. Farrukh Azmi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Kissimmee, FL and Kissimmee, FL (and 5 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Azmi is affiliated with Childrens Hospital Of Pittsburgh and Veterans Affairs Pittsburgh HealthCare Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Farrukh Azmi has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Farrukh Azmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. William Leyva
Dermatology, Pathology, Dermatopathology
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi30
Dr. John Miedler
Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi
Dr. Kenneth McCarty Jr
Internal Medicine, Pathology
Pittsburgh, PA 0.16 mi41