Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farrukh Badsha
Dr. Farrukh Badsha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Granbury, TX, with another office in Waco, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Badsha is affiliated with Lake Granbury Medical Center, De Paul Center and Providence Health Center. Dr. Badsha has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Farrukh Badsha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Farrukh Badsha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Granbury, TX.
Dr. Ahmed Bhatti
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Granbury, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Lorenzo Bortolotti
Granbury, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Kyle Mccombs
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Granbury, TX 0.01 mi20