A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrukh Hashmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farrukh Hashmi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashmi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hashmi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashmi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hashmi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Counseling Center - Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrukh Hashmi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farrukh Hashmi practice?
- Dr. Farrukh Hashmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Farrukh Hashmi practices Psychiatry near Richland, WA.
See Richland Psychiatrists.