A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrukh Jalisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farrukh Jalisi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jalisi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farrukh Jalisi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalisi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jalisi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrukh M Jalisi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Farrukh M. Jalisi practice?
- Dr. Farrukh Jalisi has 1 office location.
Dr. Farrukh Jalisi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Martinsburg, WV.
See Martinsburg Internists and Martinsburg Cardiologists.