Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farrukh Jamil
Dr. Farrukh Jamil, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Rainbow City, AL, with other offices in Gadsden, AL and Hamilton, AL (and 6 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Jamil is affiliated with Walker Baptist, Walker Baptist Medical Center and Shelby Baptist Emergency Department. He speaks English.
Dr. Farrukh Jamil has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Farrukh Jamil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rainbow City, AL.
Dr. Maria Stiles
Psychiatry, General Practice
Rainbow City, AL 0 mi
Dr. George Shehi
Rainbow City, AL 0.71 mi34
Dr. John Campbell
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Neurology
Gadsden, AL 1.28 mi50