A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrukh Jawaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farrukh Jawaid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farrukh Jawaid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jawaid graduated from Baqai Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jawaid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper County Memorial Hospital
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrukh Jawaid MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farrukh Jawaid practice?
- Dr. Farrukh Jawaid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farrukh Jawaid practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Boonville, MO.
See Columbia Internists.