Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farrukh Khan
Dr. Farrukh Khan, MD, BS, FACC, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, PA, with another office in Perrysburg, OH. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Farrukh Khan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Farrukh Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.
Dr. Jess Oren IV
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Danville, PA 0 mi32
Dr. Christopher Still
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Danville, PA 0 mi26
Dr. Francis Menapace Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Danville, PA 0 mi43