Dr. Farrukh Kureishy MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Clinton, IL

July 13th, 2016
Horrible dr.

April 24th, 2014
All he seem to care about now days is money. For the last year my family and my exams have been half a**ed. He looks at his computer the whole time! Doesn't answer your questions and puts stuff on the discharge papers that wasn't said. He won't call you with your lab results or do the paper work to get your Rx's covered by ins.

June 21st, 2011
Great office and Great doctor. Always able to get into see him.

July 26th, 2010
Exellent Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Kureishy since he stated his practice in Clinton, and I must say that he is the best doctor in the entire region if not in the country. Clinton, Illinois is so so lucky to have a doctor of this caliber. I would trust anything and everything that he tells me, and his care is beyond reproach! He is an excellent, confident, intelligence, and up to date on the latest treatments, medications, and knowledge. I would highly recommend this doctor, and I am NEVER changing doctors, period. He has done wonders for me and I have alot of health problems. He actually cares about you personally even if he has a huge practice, which I think that he does, but when he walks into the room, you are treated as if you were the only patient that he had to take care of, and he listens, is willing to discuss things with you, and help you make choices as to whether you should move forward with certain treatments. If you live in Clinton, and he is not your doctor, I would suggest you contact the office to see if he is taking new patients because you will not be sorry.