A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrukh Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farrukh Merchant, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo.
Dr. Merchant has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrukh H Merchant MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farrukh H. Merchant practice?
- Dr. Farrukh Merchant has 1 office location.
Dr. Farrukh Merchant practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.