A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrukh Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farrukh Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farrukh Qureshi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrukh Akhtar Qureshi MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farrukh A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Farrukh Qureshi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farrukh Qureshi practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Neurologists and Mesa Psychiatrists.