A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrukh Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farrukh Saeed, Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saeed
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saeed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farrukh Saeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Saeed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrukh Saeed MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Farrukh Saeed practice?
- Dr. Farrukh Saeed has 1 office location.
Dr. Farrukh Saeed practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Internists and Brandon Gastroenterologists.