A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrukh Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farrukh Saeed, Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saeed
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Saeed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farrukh Saeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Saeed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrukh Saeed MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Farrukh Saeed practice?
- Dr. Farrukh Saeed has 1 office location.
Dr. Farrukh Saeed practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Internists and Brandon Gastroenterologists.