Overall Review

2.8

November 29th, 2016
I think it is the most ridiculous office rule to not allow a patient who has seen Dr Saeed and wants to see Dr Dastgir to switch when it is at the request of another physician who has an already established working relationship with Dr Dastgir. What happened to the patients having rights. I personally dont have a problem with Dr Saeed as a physician but Im not sure if he or Dr Dastgir know the difficulty patients face when trying to make an appointment or leave a message for the physician. The office staff front and back all need to go to some patients first training - they lack care, compassion and the common sense of putting themselves in the patients shoes to see how they would feel. When another physician makes the request and there is a need to have two physicians work together to ensure good quality care for the patient the patient should have a choice. Not be told by the people at the desk well sorry that is our rule. I dont ever remember signing that rule.

October 5th, 2016
Hello? Hello?
Great doctor but impossible to get anyone to answer the phone or return a voice mail.

April 4th, 2016
This is an assembly line plain and simple no personal bedside mannor especially from the nurse practitioner.

September 22nd, 2015
Can never get anyone to answer the phone , billing and front office.When they do call back they are not friendly . leaving messages for them gets old. The phone is the patients contact with your office, and does leave a lasting impression.

October 25th, 2014
dr saeed and nurse practicioners are horrible
ive been going to this office for a while the nurse practicioners dont even pay attention to what you saying i went 4 times for the same pain and all they did was give me more and more medication and dr saeed is just plain RUDE.it is very hard to get appt with your dr instead they just send u off to the nurse practioners.

November 25th, 2013
Horrible experience F all the way.
I saw Edith, who is a Nurse Practitioner.I like her plan of action with my elevated liver numbers. Take the test again and call back in 7 day for the results. I went that same day to the lab. I called in 7 days no lab work yet. I went to the lab and was told the lab work was faxed. Three weeks later, 4 phone calls to Kim, (the only nurse there) and still no lab. I got with the lab went over everything they did. They faxed it 4 times and they still claimed they had not received it. I went to the Dr's office today, they finally found the fax that was in their computer. I was called back to be given the results from Kim. The liver numbers had been reduced which is a good thing but now one of the test showed the liver number Low and out of range. I was told to go back to my primary. I said so you are releasing me even with this number out of range? Yes, we do not need to see you anymore. I asked Kim "Could you have at least given me a courtesy call over this period of time. She says I am the only nurse here and I don't have time for that. I will never go back to that office and I suggest whoever reads this, be aware of my experience.

November 4th, 2013
First and last appointment
I made an appointment through my primary care on her recommendation. I had already had a diagnosis from the VA from a recent endoscopy and was using my retired military insurance to get additional treatment options. I was told this would be a new patient appointment and my appoint was scheduled for 0815. The office opens at 0800. I arrived at 0820 and was given paper work to fill out. The paper work took only 10 mins to fill out. I was ready to go by 0830. I sat for 30 minutes waiting to be called back and to get my insurance and drivers licence back. For some reason the office would NOT accept my government issued retired military ID as identification? It's official and doubles as my insurance card. At 0900 I asked the staff how much longer it would be? I asked because I had another appointment at 0930 and needed to make that one as well. I believe it is the reflection of the doctor as to how efficient their office is. this office was poorly ran and I was his first patient of the day. I got angered and I made it clear that I did not wish to see this doctor and I wanted to leave. I had to ask multiple times for my ID cards back so I could leave. This is the kind of doctor who are typical for the Tampa Bay Area who appears to be in it for the money and the more appointments they make the more they get. DO NOT GO HERE!!!! I find that in this area it you have ease of getting appointments, within a week then they obliviously have no patient returning or they have no loyalty.

March 31st, 2013
Dr.
I do not recommend him.

March 29th, 2013
If I could give less than a 1 star I would!
Dr. Saeed is extremely arrogant and rude! He is not from this country so culturally, tends to look down on women. I know, I was shoved twice by him trying to pass me.......also, he is the only doctor on site at his office, yet the office is constantly busy. So I ask you, who is treating his patients while he sits back and collects the checks and is not on the premises? That is immoral and highly illegal and he blames others for his own actions! I watched him put my dad's chart in another man's room, then he he argued when he had the wrong chart and blamed it on his staff! I WATCHED YOU DO IT! I would NEVER put my trust or anything else in this person's hands!

February 1st, 2013
wonderful!!!
WONDERFUL!!! Doctor Saeed has complete confidence in what he is doing and why..I was at ease the whole time and trust his judgement

March 29th, 2012
Courteous, knowledgeable,pleasant. Wonderful people
Courteous, wonderful people. Very caring, involved.

September 16th, 2011
I recently referred a relative to Dr. Saeed's office, as I used to know him very well when I lived in Brandon. The partner was the physician that the patient ended up seeing. Getting the results of the patient's studies was almost impossible and the patient was very worried and never did speak with a doctor weeks later. I find that when a patient has a chance of having something seriously wrong or even of their results are negative, they should at least get a call in a few days with the test results. People spend thousands of dollars on MRIs, CTs and other diagnostic procedures and deserve the results. Everyone is just out to make a buck these days, unfortuantely. From what I can ascertain your office was very unprofessional and I know Dr. Saeed never used to be that way. Thanks.