Dr. Farrukh Sair MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 15th, 2016
Dr. Sair believes, like I do, in a holistic, non medical approach to treating my back pain. He is great, he listened to me and took his time. He has the same approach that I want. He doesn't believe that opiod pain medicine is the corrrect approach to treating back pain, even though my pain was extremely bad. Through physical therapy, stretching and exercise program, I have relieved my pain from a 8 to an average of 4 or 5, which is exactly what I wanted. I have to take some extra strength tylenol occasionally, but that's it. The best pain doctor out there.

March 17th, 2015
Excellent "Customer Service" Attitude
Dr. Sair and all staff acted like they cared about me. I appreciated that.

December 12th, 2014
Practice Manage
Having joined this clinic just one year ago, I feel very fortunate to work with providers with the philosophy of “patient safety above all”. This is a challenging field, where patients may not understand the value or damage narcotics have on the body.......and providers who must make decisions to safely assistant patients to minimize pain with medication or eliminate it with procedures (if possible). Pain medication must be managed in order to provide quality of life. Unfortunately, sometimes patients do not understand the risks of high dose narcotics and may not agree with the provider’ decision. Dr. Sair is an exceptional physician that I trust and respect. And the staff is dedicated, thorough, and I am proud to work with them. We are so pleased to have such outstanding physician’s assistants, they are an extension of the physician and an integral part of each patients care. We do look at all reviews and understand they provide us with an opportunity to learn and improve. Thank you for sharing.

February 15th, 2014
Changing my medicine out of nowhere
It has been over a yrpear since I have had an actual visit or spoke with the doctor. The physicians assistant has been managing my care, however on my last appt I was told that the doc wqnts to wean me off my pain medicine which has been extremely effective and put me on medicine used to treat acute pain even though I have long term chronic pain and also cut my dosage in half. Not sure what exactly is going on here but I sense that the doctor is doing this to all patients across the board due to a change in philosphy of pain mgmt. staff and doctor are very nice but they have not handled my situation appropriately and I do not like how my treatment has been completely changed without consulting with me.

January 6th, 2014
patient
In 18 months I have only seen Dr Saier on three occassions. I am always taken care of by a physicians assistant. At my last visit,Dr Saier was present and we decided to have a new MRI done. The one on file was three years old and conducted with and without dye. It showed a bulging disk and I have facet joint syndrome. I received a call from Dr Saier stating nothing showed on the MRI and I should come in to wein down on my medications. I am still in pain and I don't think the MRI was ordered correctly.

August 16th, 2013
Excellent MD Nasty awful staff
The way the staff handles things has made me leave the office. They a nasty, uncompassionate, rude group from office manager to front desk. The doctor is fantastic..as was his nurse....but. .. It was intolerable dealing with the staff.