A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farsad Afshinnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farsad Afshinnia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Afshinnia graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Afshinnia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farsad Afshinnia MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farsad Afshinnia practice?
- Dr. Farsad Afshinnia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farsad Afshinnia practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.