Dr. Farshad Abir MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

December 14th, 2016
I had a severe case of Diverticulitis which also included a fistula attached to my bladder. I was very blessed to have Dr. Abir perform my surgery, he removed my sigmoid colon and also repaired my bladder laparoscopically with only a 2" incision. while in the hospital Dr. Abir had visited me every morning and even checked in the afternoon one day. I was on my feet walking the next morning in hospital and released in 3 days. Every appointment I have had with Dr. Abir was ontime and I left very well informed. Most of the time I went with a list of questions which were usually answered before I even had an opportunity to ask. Very pleased with every aspect of the experience and would highly recomend Dr. Abir to anyone in need of Colorectal Surgery.

March 17th, 2016
Perfection
Dr. Abir laprascopically removed a portion of my colon. Everything from the initial consultation through my discharge from the hospital was perfect. He is a smart, gifted surgeon with a great bedside manner. He has my highest commendation---truly.

October 16th, 2013
Horrible experience. Would never go to him again or recommend him.

October 4th, 2013
My pcp scheduled an urgent appointment with Dr Abir. He was going out of town but he saw me because I was in a lot of pain. Dr abir was kind and thorough. He took the time to explain everything n also scheduled a same day surgery with another physician.

May 25th, 2011
Dr. Abir was very thorough, kind and precise. He had a good sense of humor and tried to take my mind off the unpleasant procedure. I'd highly recommend him.