Dr. Farshad Aduli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farshad Aduli?

December 19th, 2016

He conducted 3 endoscopies and a Pet scan searching for the source of cancer cells found floating in my stomach. Finally, he found a tiny ulcer, with malignant cells. The oncologist told me today that I have an excellent prognosis because the cancer was caught so early. Had Dr. Aduli not been so persistent, I would not have known about this cancer for another couple of years, at which point the statistics say it is effectively untreatable. Plus he is a great guy, to me and his colleagues.

February 1st, 2009

Patient Care from Dr. Farshad Aduli

Not only did Dr. Aduli successfuly diagnose a medical problem that I had been dealing with for over two years, he was also by far the most caring doctor that I have had in my 47 years. He personally called and checked on me more than once after test procedures, even calling once to give me a test result on the day he was leaving for vacation. After he had set me up with a surgeon, he continued to call to check on my progress with my surgery. Hopefully, his students are not only taking the opportunity of being educated with his medical knowledge, but also the way in which Dr. Aduli makes his patients and their families feel supported and comforted during a challenging time in their lives. I believe this is another very important form of patient care.

August 29th, 2017