A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farshad Agahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farshad Agahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farshad Agahi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Agahi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Agahi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farshad Agahi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Farshad Agahi practice?
- Dr. Farshad Agahi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Farshad Agahi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.